Sunday, June 1, 2008

On Friday my favorite mother-in-law Karen (and she's not just my favorite because she is my only one), and I took Jayden, Collin, my niece and nephew to Discovery Park at the Gateway Mall in Salt Lake. It is such a fun place, I recommend it to anyone with kids! They have tons to do! We went and played for a little while, then walked over to the food court, had a QUICK bite to eat, with the kids playing on the toys more than eating, then headed back over to the park for some fun-filled adventure! They have a HUGE open area with a construction zone, play house, water area, farm, grocery store, and tree house all within visable range. So where is the picture with all 4 kids together? YEA RIGHT! We tried and tried to get the 3 older ones to sit still, but with so much to do, there was no time! They were so cute playing together. We played for 5 hours, and we were convinced that the kids would never run out of stuff to do. We were so proud of ourselves for taking out 4 kids, and surviving that long! We had so much fun doing it. That night Jayden was laying in my bed quietly, and she turned to me and said "Mom, I like grandma Karen for taking me to the Discovery Museum." The next morning she wanted to go back up there and play some more! So cute :)
Karen with Collin in front of the grocery store :)
Jayden's told me that her favorite thing was the horse. The kids climb up the stairs, and can climb up onto him! She was so cute posing for the picture :)
So this is one of the closest pictures I got of even 2 kids to look at the camera! This is over next to the tree house.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Chad & Angela Nuttall said...

That looks like SO much fun!

Jessica said...

I LOVE IT! Karen is such a great grandma. What a fun filled day for you and the kids. We should get together and have a play date.

Kristi said...

Our boys LOVE that place!! They have already been 3 times and keep asking to go back, so if you are ever up to going again let us know!! Jayden looked so cute on that horse!! You know what she is going to ask for at every birthday now.... haha J/K

Frampton Family said...

Aww! I totally thought I had commented on this, but realized I hadn't. This place looks increcible Britt. And I can't wait to go with you. I can tell you had your hands full with all the kids. Seeing these pics really make me miss you. I am coming home soon so we can play play play! Love you!