Sunday, May 25, 2008

911 Emergency!

Yesterday I was up in Sandy with my mom, grandma and the kids. We were able to meet up with Jeff, and see the ambulance. Jayden was so excited. Isn't Jeff the hottest paramedic you have ever seen? I think so :) Jayden was being so cute playing on the radio, trying on medical gloves, and laying on the bed. (Don't worry, it was a clean sheet, I asked) She even got to turn on the sirens for a second, and sound the horn! I just asked her what her favorite thing on the ambulance was and she told me hit somebody. She is always being a tease!
I don't think she is a certified medic, but it would brighten up my day to see this cute face!

Luckily she didn't hit the button to talk to anyone! She also pretended like these were a phone, and had one up to both ears!

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Chad & Angela Nuttall said...

That is so awesome! She looks like she had a blast!!!

Debbie said...

I love your green jacket, where ever did you get it?

Jessica said...

I tagged you! Go and check out my blog to see what you need to do! I HOPE you will participate!

Kristi said...

Yes I have Always thought all my cousins(the boys) were very handsome!: )And now they have married beautiful girls and are making beautiful children.: )
That looks so fun! Tai would think that was the coolest thing ever to be inside an ambulance!!

Jessica said...

I love these pictures! How fun for your kids to be able to see where their Daddy works and some of the things that he does. I think Jayden gets her joker side from the two of you. I LOVE IT!! Cute post!

Unknown said...

How fun! Jayden is so cute! Those are cute pictures! I would love to get together sometime and let the girls play! Just tell me when would be good for you and lets do it! And we had the same problem with rachael and our flowers too:)

Ben and Darci said...

Jayden just gets cuter every day! I love her pigtails. That's great that the kids got to see how cool dad is!

Mandi said...

These are so cute! The sad thing is when they really have to have an IV! Jay goes in for surgery tomorrow! Keep those two healthy doctor daddy!

Frampton Family said...

That is so freakin cute! I bet Jayden just loved seeing where her daddy works. I especially LOVE the picture with the gloves on her. She's got the cutest smile.