Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Summer Fun with Mommy

Saturday night I took Jayden and Collin to the Orem Summerfest! Don't worry, I am not crazy enough to do this alone. My friend Deb and her husband came with us. It was so much fun! They hold their parade in the evening, so we had time to go on a ride before and after the parade. She had so much fun at the parade talking to the princesses, and one even gave her the last piece of candy she had. She watched the parade for an hour and a half, which was a shock to me that it kept her attention that long. Jayden loved riding in the boat, and dragging her hand along in the water. The third picture in here is a picture of Deb with Jayden. Jayden loves to play with her, and since she doesn't yet have kids of her own, I would say that Jayden and Collin are her favorites! Jayden didn't want to leave the carnival, but eventually I convinced her by telling her we would go to more throughout the summer. She is definantely getting too smart for her age! :) ( I am sure some of you can relate)


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Jayden is such a cutie! I love the sandbox pictures... somehow I think it is just as much fun for Brian and Jeff! :) You look so pretty in the picture on Sunday of you and Collin... I LOVE it! And by the way, I read one of your comments on that day, I thought that "I" had the cutest grandchildren ever... :) I guess that Jayden & Collin can be cute too. :)

Karen Nuttall said...

Hi Brittany!
The parade and carnival look so much fun! Jayden is so perfect to take places like that because she is so brave and will ride on anything! I can't wait until we go back up to the Gateway Discovery with Melissa and Janelle. I had SO much fun up there! I think I could take the grandkids there every week!

Jessica said...

Your friend sounds like a fun person. That is great that you have other friends who are able to come with you and the kids to participate in some fun events. Jayden is one brave girl she needs to teach Kylie to be brave. I got your comment and we really do need to get together! Tell me what days are good for you.