Sunday, June 15, 2008

Greatest Husband in the World!

So this is my tribute to the greatest husband in the world (you are just in denial if you think your husband is better). He is such a loving and caring guy. He gets about 3-4 hours of sleep most nights and is soooo amazing with our two kids. He takes such good care of them, and Jayden loves to play forever with daddy. Her favorite things to do with daddy are play in the sandbox, hear him sing lullibies, and have tea parties. No matter how tired he is he MAKES time for the kids. I love him so much, and appreciate all that he sacrifices for his family!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Debbie said...

YOU ARE THE CUTEST FAMILY EVER!
I love the picture with Jeff and Jayden, and the one with you and Collin.

Karen Nuttall said...

You are such a darling family! And you have the two cutest grandchildren EVER! Brittany, you look amazing!!! Jeff, you are a great daddy! I am so proud of you two! Your kids are so lucky to have you guys as parents! You are so much fun - life is always a blast at your house!

Jessica said...

I LOVE that you and Jeff were best friends and helped each other out with events in your life before you fell in love and got married! I'm so happy that you both have each other. Jeff is a better person because of you and I'm sure that goes both ways. He is an amazing Dad and your kids are adorable! P.S I LOVE the pictures you all look amazing!