Saturday, June 28, 2008

Need I Say More?

Last night I was cleaning up toys, and Collin started getting a little fussy in his swing, so I hooked up the links for him to play with. I looked away for a couple of minutes, and this is what I saw when I looked back over! Jayden had found the pile of Collins toys, and was making sure he had enough to play with! I counted a total of about 20!













So Jeff has discovered a new way to entertain both kids! This is Jayden's doll stoller. Don't be so alarmed, the bottom of the chair has a double cross bar for safety, and he is wearing his seat belt! :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ben and Darci said...

Wow I didn't even recognize Jayden! In the stroller picture I think Collin looks a little like Jackson. It's cute how Collin fell asleep with his hand hanging from the ring. Cute!