Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mom and Me at the Zoo

Yesterday was Mom and Me at the Zoo. The title fit us perfect, because it was my mom and me at the zoo :) We sell the shirts at Macys department store (where I work), so my mom and I decided to take Jayden and Collin. Jeff was home catching some zzzzzzzzz's because of his overnight work schedule. They had some fun activities for us with shirts. We did a craft and made a cute headband with flowers. The next booth we went to was face painting. Jayden, after much decision making, decided to be a tiger. They were willing to do any animal you wanted! I decided to let Jayden choose what I would be, and tada, she chose a giraffe! Aren't we cute? My mom chose to be a butterfly. They were also serving free ice cream, and they had 6 different flavors to taste. They let us taste as many as we wanted! They did have free massages for moms (Happy Mothers Day to those of you reading), but we didn't make it in time to that area. After that we went on the train ride. The craziest part is when they take you thru the buffalo part, and they are just loose in there! Jayden was sitting on the train saying "chugga chugga," having so much fun. After all of those activities we decided it was time to go see some animals. They were all moving around and being fairly active. The best was the giraffes. I'd have to say I am the best looking giraffe on this page :-) They were inside eating, and Jayden really wanted to go into their pin with them. We had to keep explaining to her that she was too little . They did have a cute baby giraffe to look at. We had such a fun time at the zoo. Collin slept most of the time, which worked well so he wasn't out in the sun.
I didn't know that lions ate tigers!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melissa said...

How Cute! It looks like you guys had so much fun. Thanks for going out the other night. Happy Mother's Day! love ya!