Saturday, May 17, 2008

Planting Flowers

We planted flower yesterday, and yes, this was Jayden's reaction to getting her hands in the dirt. She would help for a second, and then she would talk about how yucky her hands were, and she would go wash them out in the faucet. She spent the majority of her time playing in the water, while I took pictures, and Jeff planted the flowers. I helped for a little bit, but I couldn't keep my flowers in a straight row, so I left the planting to my amazing husband. There was a moment when both Jeff and I were in the house, and when we came back out there was a plant with no flower buds on it. The buds were sitting on the edge of the planter box, and we had to explian that we can't pull those off!
Collin spent his time napping, and laying on a blanket in the backyard. He is such a smily little guy, and loves attention (which of course, we love to give him).
Jeff had built this planter box in the backyard when he built the sandbox, but it had been to cold to plant anything.
I had to put this bottom picture on of how cute and crazy my kids are! I love them so much :)


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mandi said...

What cute sweet pictures! He is just adorable! I can't wait to get some flowers planted!

Ben and Darci said...

Wow your kids are so cute! I love the picture of Collin balancing on the ball. I think that is just part of being a younger sibling...your older siblings experiment with you :) I think I will get out and plant some flowers today too. The flower boxes look nice!

Frampton Family said...

Wow! How do you find the time to plant flowers? You seriously are one of the most amazing people I know Britt! I epecially love the new side bar picture of Collin on the ball. He looks like he has tons of fun with his big sis. Miss you guys like crazy!

Jessica said...

I LOVE the picture of the two kids with their tounge's sticking out! That is fun that you all got to plant flowers as a family.