Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Mayan

So today we decided today we decided to take Jayden out for a couple of suprises. The first place we took her to was the Mayan up in Sandy. These pictures are in the waiting area...don't worry, the divers are coming :) They have redone the resturant and the menu, and it was really good food. We watched the divers 3 times. It was so cool! They have changed the diving show, and it was so entertaining. They were playing and throwing each other off cliffs, then hiding from each other. I tried to save them, ran out and offered my hand, but they said "ma am, this is just an act." How was I supposed to know? : ) At the end of the diving shows, Jayden said "Lets go to my next suprise!"















Here it is ladies! This is the only picture I have left of the divers, but I figured it was worth posting. Jeff "accidentely" erased the other pictures that I had taken. :( You might just have to go see the show for your self!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mandi said...

Matt worked at the Mayan when we met. I thought it was so sexy. You probably didn't want to know that. We need to see you guys! How is it with 2 little stinkers? How are you holding up?

Jessica said...

Did I ever tell you that we took Tanica and her parents to the Myan before Kylie was born? We talked about how and why she had chosen us. I will NEVER forget waiting to get in to eat and looking over and her and thinking OMG she is carrying our future child! The Myan holds some fond memories for me. I haven't been in awhile I will have to go and check out the new shows and food. I really enjoyed reading your post

Ben and Darci said...

Hey guys! Jayden looks SO much older from when I last saw her!!! We want to take Riley to that aquarium this summer, so it's good to get a good review from you so I know it's a cool place. I love your blog...I'll have to add you to mine :)

Kellie said...

Yeah! That looks so fun! I keep trying to talk Brent into going back (we haven't been there since Matt stopped) What a cute cute family you have! I loved holding your sweet babe on sunday! he is so cute!

Frampton Family said...

We so have to go there with you when we get back. I love The Mayan! I love the swimmer pic. LOL!