Thursday, April 10, 2008

More Cute Pictures

While doing pictures of Collin, we decided to do some pictures of Jayden alone. Doesn't she look so sweet and innocent? She has been such a joy in our lives. She loves to help out and be involved with whatever we are doing. Tonight she came up to me and told me that she loves my blog! It was so cute!














Jayden has a "sign" that she does, and she says "whutz up" while doing it (thanks to my little brother). Out of know where she felt the need to show Melissa her "sign"!















I thought that these pictures turned out so cute!
This is Collin with his cousin Hallie who is 3 weeks
older than him. Hallie was being so good at staying asleep for Melissa to take the pictures, but Collin kept moving around. In the bottom picture Collin has one eye that is slightly open!




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

canihavethisdance said...

Brittany,
I love these pictures of Jayden and Collin, such cuties! The pictures of Collin and Hallie are precious. It will be fun to watch them grow up together!
Diane (Melissa's mom)

Frampton Family said...

Melissa did an awesome job on the photo shoot! I especially like the one of Collin and Hallie. It's such a sweet picture.

Mandi said...

I think our boys need to play! He is just adorable! Melissa's picture taking skills are amazing! I need to see you guys soon!

Jessica said...

I just got your e-mail! Thanks for letting me know about your blog. Collin is ADORABLE!!! You must be one proud mom! Maybe I am seeing things but does Collin look a little bit like Jackson? I hope you are doing well. Let me know if you need anything.