Thursday, April 10, 2008

Jayden and Collin

I have been so excited to update my blog!
My ever so talanted sister-in-law Melissa took
these cute pictures of our kids for us. Collin is
now 5 weeks old, I can hardly believe it!
Time has gone by so fast. Jayden was being so cute for pictures, but you know her attention span, we did a handful of pictures and she was done!
Collin has such a sweet personality. He loves to be held and cuddled and rocked.
I love the last picture of him crying, he has such cute facial expressions!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Brittany, Your kids are darling!!! Glad you started blogging so we can see your cuties!!!!

Kellie said...

Brittney! Your babe is so cute! I can't believe I haven't seen him yet! When can I bring you dinner and when can Jayden come play so you can have a nap?

Melissa said...

Wow what cute pictures! your blog looks so cute!