Friday, April 18, 2008

First Smile Caught on Camera

I am soooooooo excited that I got this picture! Collin has been smiling a lot lately but I have not been able to capture it on camera. He is so much fun and has such a sweet personality. Jayden is getting more curious about what she can and can't do to Collin. The other day he was sitting in the corner of the couch and she pulled him down so he was laying flat, and later that night he was on a blanket and she decided to move him by dragging him by his pants, so by the time I got to him his pants were around his ankles:) I have heard that the second child of the family goes thru a lot and I am afraid I am only seeing the beginning of the truth! Jayden's newest response when you ask her why she did that (like drag her brother across the floor) is " Because me had to." I would like to know who told her that she "had to" so I can send them to time-out instead:)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HI Brittany! Your little guy is so cute! Congrats! And Jayden is so cute too. I love those pictures Melissa took. You have such a cute family. Sounds like things are going so good for you guys. That is so funny about Jayden dragging Collin around! I guess that is what I have to look forward to with Rachael too:) Keep in touch.

Jessica said...

I have one word ADORABLE!! Seriously! I can't wait to meet him!!