Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO EVERYONE! I hope that you all had a fun, happy and safe holiday! We had such a fun day! It all began at 8 am, and ended at 10:45 pm! My kids are such little troopers! We went to the parade down in Provo, which was a blast. Just Jayden and I went with my mom, grandma aunt and uncle. Collin and Jeff stayed back because of the heat, yea... (Jeff doesn't love parades). Jayden was pretending to play the musical instruments with the bands that came thru. After that we went and walked around the boothes at the Freedom Festival for a little while. Around 1 pm we met up with Jeff and Collin and went out to Hobble Creek canyon with the Nuttall family for a barbeque. My mother in law (the same favorite one), and my sister in law Janelle (who just got back from Switzerland this week) decided to go walk around the boothes a little more. Jayden took a few minute nap on the way there. It was so much fun! They had blow up slides that Jayden was able to play on, and she went "fishing" and got a whistle (yeah! a whistle! my favorite!). We left and went up and had a barbeque and did
fireworks works with my family. I have 2 brothers that can't just do fireworks, they have to make them bigger and more explosive. It was so fun to watch. We all had boxes of poppers, and it was fun to scare each other with them!
Today we are simply recovering from all the fun :)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mandi said...

She looked so cute with that paint on her face and I can't believe how big Colin is already! They sure are cute and it was so good to see you guys!