Friday, March 27, 2009

Our Family of Five

We had a nice suprise early on St. Patricks Day. At 1 am I started having contractions. I woke Jeff up at about 2:30 am (not wanting to wake him for a false alarm). At about 3:30 am we decided that we should probably go the hospital and see what was going on. (At this point I was still in denial that I could be going into labor 2 1/2 weeks early). We took the kids to my grandparents house about 4ish and headed to the hospital. After finding out that I was dialating, they said we were ready to have this baby! Jeff gave me a very sincere blessing of peace and comfort, and we headed off to the operating room. At 6:20 Brody was born. He weighed 5 pounds 11 ounces, and was 18 inches long. He came out healthy and cute as ever! Thanks to everyone who has helped us and visited us!















9 comments:

Karen Nuttall said...

Congratulations! Brody is SO, SO cute!!! You two are fabulous parents! What a darling family! We love you! Karen & Boyd

canihavethisdance said...

Congratulations!! What a fun St. Patrick Day surprise. I'm glad to hear that you are doing well.
You have such a cute little family!

buhlersdayoff said...

SOO cute and maybe If I can get over this stupid sickness some day we will come bring you guys some treats!

Jonathan and Laura said...

What a Sweetheart! Congrats. Love you guys!

Ben and Darci said...

I can't imaging what 5 lbs 11 oz is like...so tiny!!! Congratutlations!

Jill Stott said...

Wow, what a surprise! Congratulations! We are happy for you guys. Love the name Brody! He is darling.

Kristi said...

YAY I have been waiting to hear his name and see cute pictures!! He is sooo darling!! Just like your other two!! :) I love you!! Kristi

Unknown said...

congrats! what a cutie!

Mandi said...

So cute! He is beautiful! congrats and I can't wait to meet him!