Monday, February 23, 2009

Random items? I think not...

You may wonder what's with the random picture, and are all of these items related somehow? Yes, there is always an explanation :) All of these items have seen their lives under water (or floating in water) , until later discovered, in the bottom in our toilet! This has all taken place in the past week, Collin's new obsession! He thinks the toilet is so cool, and if only he were slightly taller, or could balance on his tippy toes better, he could reach that water! I must say I credit Jeff for being able to take this picture, since it has all happened different times when I was gone! I do admit I look forward to hearing what has been thrown in! So far a bowling pin, toy car, 2 pairs of socks, bowl and spoon, and today hairspray have become victims! Are we learning you ask? Slowly, but surely we will make sure the toilet lid is closed every time!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I look foreword to hearing about what has made it in to your toilet. It's fun to here about:)

Kellie said...

k that is such a funny story!!! Believe it or not I haven't had one of those yet! Only whole entire rolls of toilet paper have been put in but never anything exciting! Thanks for sharing! Hope all is well with you guys! I haven't seen you forever and you live like literally next door!

Mandi said...

Closing the toilet lid doesn't work for us anymore. He just opens it up again!
I just saw that you have only 18 more days to go! We need to get your newborn sessions scheduled! I want to see your belly too!