Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Let it Snow...

I love snow! Okay, not to drive in, but to have kids to play in snow with. Yes, I was out there, but do you need proof? No, these two are cuter anyways! Jeff was getting his workout by pulling Jayden on the sled. She loved it! Jeff took Jayden and I on a ride too, and in the second picture, see that tree on the left? Yea, my knee met that tree personally, but only slowing us down for a second! Don't worry, no stitches needed. I think I will survive!
Collin was safely asleep inside. Last time we tried to bring him out for a sled ride, Jayden was holding on so tight, but the two of them tipped over! She was still hanging on with Collin face first in the snow. We pulled him up quickly, but it was awfully tramatizing! Jayden commented that he looked like Santa with all the snow on his face!
I hope you all get a chance to go play in the snow!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Chad & Angela Nuttall said...

That's awesome! It looks like SO much fun!

Jill Stott said...

I'm glad the tree didn't stop your fun! Those are awesome pictures! It was great seeing you guys at the museum; the kids LOVE the dinosaurs you gave them!

Ben and Darci said...

Hey I don't know if I ever congratulated you on this upcoming little baby! I love your family pictures and that picture of Jayden on the side is SO cute!

canihavethisdance said...

You have some fun snow and Christmas pictures! Thanks again for taking our family pictures. They look great!

Jessica said...

I LOVE all of the pictures with Jeff and the kids! He is such a fun Dad!