Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I LOVE my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!


Thank you to all of you who called to wish me a happy birthday, you truely made my day special! Jeff got me an MP3 player and a puzzle for us to do as a family. I must say my favorite gift was from Jayden. Jeff took her to walmart to all the toy aisles to pick out something special for me. She really wanted a shark, but they couldn't find one. But she found something even better. She picked out the prettiest princess dress she could find! It was a childrens size 3! It fit over my shoulders perfectly! For some reason it seamed to fit her a lot better! It is such a cute dress, but I have a feeling Jayden will get much more use out of the dress!

Jeff suprised me today and took us to Park City for shopping and lunch. We left the kids at my moms and had such a fun day together! Thanks hun!

4 comments:

Frampton Family said...

Oh, I'm so glad to see you had a great Birthday Britt. I was wondering what Jeff had planned for the big day. I just wish you would have dropped the kids off at my house. I already miss them a ton and it's only been a week. Love you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Kristi said...

Happy Late Birthday Brittany!!! It sounds like you had a great day!! We miss you guys!!!

Jonathan and Laura said...

Happy late birthday! I love reading Jayden stories... she is one of the funniest kids I know.
Hope you guys are good.

Mandi said...

So Jayden is an Indian giver huh? So cute! It was great seeing you guys yesterday! We need to see you a lot more!